Friday, September 11, 2009

More from Brett ( he called this afternoon also)

Here's Brett's update from the horses mouth so to say...

After a 12 hour flight including a 4 hour layover in Seoul, I made it to Bejing. It is more green than I remember it being when I was here 14 years ago. The drive from the airport to the hotel reminded me of Lakeshore Drive in Chicago. This was a little different in that one side of the street looked like Cabrini Green ( a Chicago housing project) and the other side was all new buildings. The area is full of expansion and cranes.

Today, we are going to the Great Wall of China and also to an arobatic show. I slept from 3 pm and woke up at 3:30 am this morning. My dad is frustrated because his clock that should say all the times around the world is not working.

His final thoughts? Meeting Amanda is going to be like a reunion even though I've never met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment