Friday, September 11, 2009

Talked to a sleepy Brett

Now, you need to understand a lot of these adoption blogs are written by the mom. They have all these pictures about their stay and lots of chatty information. This blog will be mostly written by me (Beth), but I am getting second hand information from my husband (Brett) while he is in China. So, if you don't get a lot of "feelings" and chatty information and lots of pictures, you'll know why.

I called Brett up today on his Panda phone. I woke him up...It was 10:30 pm there and he was supposed to have a skype call to us at 8 am. His clock said that we were only at 3am, so no call. They got into China at 5:30 in the morning. He said they hadn't slept much on the plane and went to take a short nap at 2:30pm. That short nap was the one I woke him up from. They decided not to pay for internet in the hotel in Bejing and just do it from their hotel in Zhengzhou when they got there (in two days). I asked Brett to find one of his travel mates and update us a bit on his computer. So, this is all the information you or I will get for now. They are going to the Great Wall tomorrow, so I hope they sleep the rest of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Beth-glad to hear your husband made it to China! I know you must be on pins & needles waiting for more information.

    Britt
    CCAI family @ waiting for my little one from Xuchang too

    ReplyDelete