Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brett is on a plane

Yesterday at 3pm, Caleb, Nathan, and I drove Brett to the airport while Judah stayed with his Grandma. There was a short teary goodbye and lots of hugs and he got on a airplane and flew to Los Angeles. I, being the "want to know everything" kinda person I am asked him to call me from LA just so I would know that he made his connecting flight to China. So, he left LA at 2am our time and is hopefully sleeping a lot on that plane. He made a little sign for his shirt that says "please do not disturb" because the last time we were on an Asian flight, they seemed to feed us whole meals every 4 hours. He will arrive in Bejing at 5:30 am and have a day to do nothing. The ironic thing is, his hotel serves a nice breakfast and he may be just in time for it. I told him last night that this whole plane thing is the main reason he's going and not me. Caleb woke up a little teary eyed and misses his dad already. Judah just keeps saying "DADEE". It's going to be a long two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment