Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just eight days till we travel to China...

It's hard to believe that I'll be leaving for China on Sept. 9 and will be able to hold Amanda in my arms on Sept. 12! We estimated that it wouldn't be till Oct. or Nov. that I (Brett) would be going there. I'm looking forward to having my dad with me during this time. He's quite the research king so he'll know what is surrounding us at every turn so I can just focus on Amanda's needs. He knows that we don't want to be there longer than the two weeks we need to be there and he is willing not to do the extra tour day in Bejing. But we do plan to join our group of other families who are also adopting from Henan province to go to the Great Wall (which Beth and I saw in '95)

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your first update, Brett. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete