Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A hard transition

Well, Amanda is on the mend and eating like a champ. She's still pretty limited in what she will eat, but she's eating a lot of it. Me (Beth) on the other hand is sick. I have been for two days now and it is not fun. I have no idea what I have but it involves a fever (which was a 1 1/2 day deal), a cough, and a general "I feel horrible". Brett stayed home yesterday and Monday since I had to bring Judah to a doctor's appointment in St. Paul. He needs a new back brace which is a day long adventure and I am having a lot of trouble co-ordinating things around here. I keep apologizing to Brett about his family being so overwhelming. It is overwhelming and I realize the man needs to work, but I need him here also. Things will calm down in a few months once every one is over the major medical appointments. I just don't want to be the next person to have to go to the doctor. I just don't have time or energy. AARRG!

No comments:

Post a Comment