Thursday, March 11, 2010

Take a picture, take a picture!

I get this all the time from Nathan - Mom, take a picture of me and Amanda. Take a picture of me and Caleb...He loves to have his picture taken. He likes to have Amanda's picture taken. I've taken a lot of pictures in these past five months. Do you notice a constant figure in each of these?



All I can say about this picture is look at her hair! She has some shiny thick black luxurious hair. Someday, it will be long enough for pony tails that don't look like a mom desperate to put cute things in her only daughter's hair.



This one was taken because they dressed alike that day.




Now, this one doesn't technically have Nathan in it, but the picture exists because of Nathan. He decided to dress her this particular morning. He thought she looked good. Backdrop courtesy of Caleb.



Here's one of Judah for good measure. He looks a little crazed - my fun sister took it so he was having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment