Friday, January 15, 2010

Who taught her this?

Before Amanda came home we had this picture of her:



People would comment saying how cute it was that she was sticking out her tongue. They would tell me that I had a "live one" coming to our family. I shrugged it off because she just looked like this cute little girl. Now I know better.

To the average person, Amanda seems like a sweet, gentle type of child. Her adoption paperwork said as much. Very social almost to a fault, but still a cute little girl. When she is at home, she has these faces that she comes up with.


I know what you're thinking...she has three older brothers and is just copying them. Somehow, I think she was hanging around 5 year old boys at the orphanage because she came up with this one all on her own:



She has your "what are you talking about face" or the "oooo" face:




But, my all time favorite is this one:



She uses anything to her advantage and yesterday figured out how to smash her face up against her see through bib so that she would get a laugh out of the smashed face look. Once again, she has this in her gene pool or something because no one would think to teach her that one. Yes, we have a "live wire". The predictions were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment