Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amanda: eta September 26 or 27

Brett's dad is currently booking plane tickets to go to China! I am so thankful he took on that part of the planning since I am up over my head with my other children (mostly Judah who is recovering from hip surgery). We have a conselate appointment in China which means they are getting ready for us to adopt this little sweetie:



It says on our paperwork that our group will take the oath on the afternoon of 9/24/09 which means on that day, she becomes officially a member of our family. She really has soulful eyes in this picture which makes me just want to kiss away all her woes. We got new measurements and she has grown a lot in the past few months. What I thought was going to be a little peanut of a girl has turned into a very typical size for her age. After such a long wait, we are ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. she's so adorable~! linked you from our new yahoo site, glad to have everyone to follow (at least until we leave for China!) amazing i'll be meeting your little one in person soon!!

    ReplyDelete